Forbidden Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Species Listing
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 am by Kai

» Pairings So Far
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 am by Kai

» Single Muses
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am by Kai

» New Muse List
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 pm by Kai

» Children's Powers
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm by Kai

» The Age List
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 pm by Kai

» The families of the forum
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 pm by Kai

» Adults Powers
The Forbidden Kingdom Laws EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:56 pm by Kai

The Forbidden Kingdom Laws

Go down

The Forbidden Kingdom Laws Empty The Forbidden Kingdom Laws

Post  Kai Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:13 pm

1. Play nice! Have fun!!! The town finally has a name and is known as Kikai no Umi. It's often referred to as "The town of second chances" since many of the muses who land up there have had something hard to deal with or painful to go through before they arrived there. Trouble makers, AKA muses made to screw things up, will NOT be tolerated on this forum and will be removed if you disregard this rule.

2. This is a LITERATE role play and should be a minimum of one paragraph posts. Of course not everyone can or will write a lot so do not go complaining. Post length really isn't that important. As long as the other person has something to work with and can reply to it, then you're fine. Try to match post length of the other person though. Don't write one sentence if you're given 3 paragraphs.

3. Post at least once in two weeks. If you can't for some reason or you will be temporarily off the forum for a certain amount of time, let the admins know or the muse will be deleted for inactivity. However, if you're gone for more then a month without word, you'll be deleted.

4. Once you've registered your muse you have exactly ONE WEEK to fill out the application for that muse. However I must state this, DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION IF IT IS NOT DONE!!! I can not tell you how much this bothers me but I really don't like it so DON'T POST until the whole thing is 100% done.

5. If you have something to say out of character, PLEASE put it in either [_] or (_)

6. Mature content is allowed, along with m-preg (male pregnancy). This is a YAOI forum so there is lots of guyxguy action. Just please say in the topic title if it's adult or not. It should look something like this : Another opening night [muse name] **adult** You can do incest if you really want to but again, put in the title **incest** so people KNOW because not everyone likes it. Any threads that are AU (Alternate Universe which means it's NOT related to the MAIN pairs or forum story) should be stated at the BEGINNING of the title like so: [AU] Eternal Damnation [Muse name] and place that thread in the designated AU forum section.

6a. However...though mature content is allowed...there is absolutely NO human killing or torturing allowed and there is NO animal cruelty or killing allowed. The ONLY killing that should ever be mentioned in threads or in the chatroom should be vampire feedings or something that happened in your muses past. IF a mod/admin finds you doing this anywhere, YOU WILL BE DELETED AND BANNED without warning. SO MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NO HUMAN TORTURING OR KILLING AND NO ANIMAL TORTURING OR KILLING IN YOUR THREAD OR CHAT ROOM RP!!!

7. First Come first serve, no whining if you didn't get the person you wanted. Fill out your app within three days after making your account. YOUR USERNAME MUST BE THE MUSE YOU'RE PLAYING!!! NOT KikilovesAoi. If I see that you registered as such, I will delete the account without saying a thing. Your muse name should look like these: Aoi, Kai, Reita, Ruki, Uruha. If your muse has the same name as another muse put a period or some other symbol such as: ~ or a period, before or after the name.

8. We can accept/reject any application. You may re-apply at anytime unless the muse has already been claimed. CHECK THE CLAIMS LIST TO SEE WHO IS AVAILABLE! We also encourage you to check out the Families of the forum list & the Pairings list or veiw the Single muse list. If you want to know who plays what muses then refer to the Muse list. And if you're one of those people who cares about how old muses are then you can read the Age list.

9. JAPANESE ROCKERS ONLY!!! NO KOREANS, ACTORS OR ANYONE ELSE!!! You can use other characters as minor roles like mentioning someone or making an OC to play as a doctor or something like that but they can NOT be your main muse.

10. If you write in any form of japanese or any other language YOU MUST HAVE SUBTITLES! Not everyone knows the same languages as you do so please be thoughtful. This applies to the chatroom and the side chatbox.

11. You may have up to 6 muses. If you want more contact the admins but if you're neglecting one or more muses, they will be deleted. Children do NOT count towards your muse count. However if you have an absurd amount of children and they're just SITTING there not threading, they will be removed.

12. If you want to write with a certain muse, make sure you read that muse's application so you know their history and background. We don't want people trying to intentionally break up couples or families if BOTH parties did not agree for that to be okay. In other words, don't make a muse and just start trying to steal someones lover/partner without both the other mun's permission. You wouldn't want to be in that position so DON'T do it. So we know you read the rules put 'Gardenia' on the top of your app.

13. DO NOT POST ANYTHING ANYWHERE TILL YOU'RE APP IS ACCEPTED!!! This applies to the chatroom but NOT the side chatbox.

14. You can update your muse's app but ask Kai or Saga first so the app can be moved to the application area so you can work with it again!! Once you finished editing it, TELL Kai or Saga again so it can be moved back.

15. This is a vampire RP so you're either a human or a vampire. NOT BOTH! You can get changed into a vampire if you're human but once you're turned, you DON'T change back! Once You're a vampire, you stop physically aging. PERIOD. Vampires have one special powers. PLEASE LIMIT YOURSELF TO ONE POWER. Every vampire can fly, teleport and mind read already. These vampires can also go out during the day! If you need ideas of what kind of powers other muses have, check out the adult powers list or the children's power list for help. Try not to copy another muses power. Only angels and demons have identical powers.

16. There are other species on the forum such as Nekos, Inus, Kitsunes, angels and demons. If you wish to be an angel or a demon, you MUST contact the head admin, Kai/Saga to know how to apply for that species. If you have an idea to make another type of race such as a fallen angel, demon or something else, contact Kai through one of these and we will talk about it. If you get the okay to go ahead and MAKE that muse, great, but do NOT throw a fit if you're told no.

Yahoo IM & email - amanda_kazanowski@yahoo.com
AIM - sugluv411
MSN - toki-chan@live.com

17. This is regarding the children of the forum. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHOTACON OR LOLICON ALLOWED!!! If I find anyone whose muse is sexually active with a muse under the age of 16, I will delete & ban you instantly. No warning will be given. This is an open forum so everyone who joins can see it. DON'T DO IT!!! Same rules apply to the kids. No kid sex! I personally have no problem with it but there are others who are against it here so, to respect them, I'm making it a rule!!

18. MPREG IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT REQUIRED. YOUR MUSE DOES NOT NEEEEED TO GET KNOCKED UP! PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TELLING ME THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE MPREG OR ARE AGAINST IT. IT IS NOT MY CONCERN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I JUST NEEDED TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT ASKED ME ABOUT THE KID MUSES. SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MUSE TO HAVE KIDS BECAUSE IT IS NOT REQUIRED!!!!!!

19. When you finish a thread or it dies off, please let Kai or Saga know the title and link us so it can be moved to the thread grave yard. This way none of the categories get filled up with dead and done threads. We like to keep things nice and neat around here.

20. I must state that whenever your muses move to a new location that you DO NOT make a new thread. If everyone did that, there would be hundreds of dead short threads all over the place and I work hard to keep this forum clean of dead and done threads so please, just keep your muses in one thread until it is DONE.
Kai
Kai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum